Sunday, October 25, 2009

Reader Awards

A while ago I had an informal contest on facebook to try and generate a new and exciting blog address. Ultimately, I didn't make any drastic changes, but that doesn't mean there weren't any winners!



Big first-place congratulations to Jinhee, whose entry "Curlywolf.com" is about as sweet as pie!




A tie for second place! Congratulations to Madeleine and Laura, both of whom came up with an epic number of completely unusable submissions. A for effort!



Big big thank yous to everyone who submitted a name, and for being such a fine bunch of readers. Want to contest these results, correct a broken link, or berate me for my corrupt politics? Let me hear all about it in the comments. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Holy moles! Very awesome drawlings! I laughed at me as a raccoon, hehe. I'm going to steal it and use it on facebook with cred to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by the Drawsmall blog. Lay some comments on me!